Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14 Apr 2018, 15:56
pallam pallam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
How can I remove adsense specific forums?

Hello
I am using Advertising Integration: Google AdSense with vbulletin Version 3.8.1.

How to remove ads from from specific forum.

Please help with step by step Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14 Apr 2018, 19:25
Alan_SP's Avatar
Alan_SP Alan_SP is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
You need to wrap ad code in this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

1,2,3,4 are forumIDs where you DON'T want ads. You can use as many as you need.

Ad code goes between this and </if> (don't forget to end if condition).

You need to wrap all your ad code with same if condition.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:15
pallam pallam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Originally Posted by Alan_SP View Post
You need to wrap ad code in this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

1,2,3,4 are forumIDs where you DON'T want ads. You can use as many as you need.

Ad code goes between this and </if> (don't forget to end if condition).

You need to wrap all your ad code with same if condition.

Hi thank you for the reply.

Where I need to go add this code? Can you tell me step by step please.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14 Apr 2018, 20:59
snakes1100 snakes1100 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Real name: Anthony
Unfortunately, Alan probably isnt using vbulletin 3.8.1 or that mod, so it would be hard for anyone to tell you exactly where to place the code to work on your site.

In the options for that program, edit the location where you placed the google code, then add the code that Alan gave you.

<if condition="!in_array($GLOBALS[forumid], array(1,2,3,4))>
GOOGLE CODE
</if>

Change the forum id's to what you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15 Apr 2018, 05:35
Brandon Sheley's Avatar
Brandon Sheley Brandon Sheley is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Real name: Brandon
I'm guessing the OP is actually using the built in google adsense system with vBulletin?
https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...google_adsense
__________________

Email me for website help: brandon[at]sheley[dot]org
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15 Apr 2018, 06:34
pallam pallam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Originally Posted by Brandon Sheley View Post
I'm guessing the OP is actually using the built in google adsense system with vBulletin?
https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...google_adsense

yes very correct my google adsense buit with vbulletin I don't no where the cods are located ..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15 Apr 2018, 20:25
Alan_SP's Avatar
Alan_SP Alan_SP is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Well, I don't know in which exact templates it is, I'm now with vB4. You should look in which templates it is stored, in vB4 it is in ads templates (it is separate template group).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18 Apr 2018, 19:46
pallam pallam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Thank you..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20 Apr 2018, 15:13
Brandon Sheley's Avatar
Brandon Sheley Brandon Sheley is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Real name: Brandon
Are there not options in your forum manager for when you want to show ads or not?
I figured vbulletin's own adsenses mod would have usergroup and forum permission options.
__________________

Email me for website help: brandon[at]sheley[dot]org
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22 Apr 2018, 18:55
pallam pallam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
How to remove ads from specific thread I can't find the code any one help me please.

--------------- Added 22 Apr 2018 at 18:56 ---------------

Originally Posted by Brandon Sheley View Post
Are there not options in your forum manager for when you want to show ads or not?
I figured vbulletin's own adsenses mod would have usergroup and forum permission options.


NO I don't see option I disable ads fr4om admincp but my ads still running ?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: