Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
vBXirc Details »
vBXirc
Mod Version: 2.5.2, by Zachery (Member) Zachery is offline
Developer Last Online: May 2017 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.0.5 Rating: (0 vote - 0 average) Installs: 251
Released: 04 Jan 2004 Last Update: 20 May 2005 Downloads: 49
Not Supported DB Changes  

PLEASE READ
This thread is only here for users who have already installed this hack, there is no longer a public version of vBXirc for vBulletin 3.0.x

There will be a 3.5.x version in the near future.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACP.gif
Views:	5594
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	15763  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vBXirc 3.0.0 Beta 1 Zachery vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 154 09 Dec 2007 13:18

  #511  
Old 30 Jul 2004, 06:27
Jolten Jolten is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Downloaded and installed today.

An attempt to get a file (/bb/chat/com/ms/security/PermissionID.class) failed

Happens with every connect as reported by site error reporting
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 30 Jul 2004, 23:45
noobx noobx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am having trouble with the buttons on the chat interface as well..

I get 'Undefined string' on every button despite uploading all the files correctly..
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 31 Jul 2004, 03:14
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
Originally Posted by noobx
I am having trouble with the buttons on the chat interface as well..

I get 'Undefined string' on every button despite uploading all the files correctly..
Try reuploading the files, usualy this fixes it, or its a cache issue.
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 31 Jul 2004, 03:25
Jolten Jolten is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Everythign is installed and works on my site but this error:

An attempt to get a file (/bb/chat/com/ms/security/PermissionID.class) failed

Is sent to me with every log in.
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 31 Jul 2004, 13:38
noobx noobx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Originally Posted by Zachery
Try reuploading the files, usualy this fixes it, or its a cache issue.
I tried that .. Didn't work. If it's a cache issue what do you suggest I do?
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 05 Aug 2004, 20:54
Dark s.s. Trunk's Avatar
Dark s.s. Trunk Dark s.s. Trunk is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Good Guestion its dark
Real name: Kristopher... at least it
This seems to be working but when it is connecting I get an error..

Unable to connect: null ? What am I missing did i forget somthign?
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 10 Aug 2004, 21:42
Dorign's Avatar
Dorign Dorign is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Real name: Robb
This thread is huge. o_O

Mine works great, I'm just looking for one small addition..
When a user joins, it makes them join under their username. Well, I'd like them to have a prefix on that name, since most user names are registered on the server my channel is. Something like FC_$username

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 11 Aug 2004, 01:26
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
Originally Posted by Dorign
This thread is huge. o_O

Mine works great, I'm just looking for one small addition..
When a user joins, it makes them join under their username. Well, I'd like them to have a prefix on that name, since most user names are registered on the server my channel is. Something like FC_$username

Any thoughts?
In the template find $chatname and change it to FC_$chatname
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 11 Aug 2004, 06:44
Dorign's Avatar
Dorign Dorign is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Real name: Robb
I <3 you. lol
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 12 Aug 2004, 17:55
Slapyo Slapyo is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Real name: Donnie
any way to make this pop up so the users can chat and still browse the forums? only problem is it wouldn't show them as being in the chat as soon as they loaded a new page.
Reply With Quote
  #521  
Old 12 Aug 2004, 20:50
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
Originally Posted by Slapyo
any way to make this pop up so the users can chat and still browse the forums? only problem is it wouldn't show them as being in the chat as soon as they loaded a new page.
the navbar template edit adds a navbar drop down with two options a popup chat and a full page version.
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:54
we_are_borg we_are_borg is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I'm getting the error "Unable to connect : null" i have tryed diffrent servers and all. Also tryed diffrent port 6660 - 7000. Strange thing is i'm still using phpnuke at the moment because board is not finished yet and there the web_chat works fine.

Config vbxirc

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 20 Aug 2004, 13:00
Oblivion Knight's Avatar
Oblivion Knight Oblivion Knight is offline
 
Join Date: May 2002
Real name: Andy
Excellent stuff, thanks Zachery..
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 20 Aug 2004, 14:10
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
Originally Posted by we_are_borg
I'm getting the error "Unable to connect : null" i have tryed diffrent servers and all. Also tryed diffrent port 6660 - 7000. Strange thing is i'm still using phpnuke at the moment because board is not finished yet and there the web_chat works fine.

Config vbxirc

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
Good chance slashdot has banned java clients
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 22 Aug 2004, 17:54
TeH Z0mB1E TeH Z0mB1E is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
installed and i just get this error everytime i try to connect


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

__________________
Z0mbie!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: