Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27 Apr 2006, 21:11
Rahstyles.net Rahstyles.net is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Lightbulb The new and IMPROVED RAhstyles.net

YOu gotta see this.. after i put time.. and time.. and lots of money into it!!!

i bring u


http://www.rahstyles.net


Forever
http://www.rahstyles.net
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27 Apr 2006, 21:58
Trana Trana is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
How about a NSFW warning next time?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 03:46
Rahstyles.net Rahstyles.net is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Wat the hell is a NSFW?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 05:55
Nutz's Avatar
Nutz Nutz is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Real name: Mathew Summerfield
Not Safe For Work?

Thanks,
Mat
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 07:15
Rahstyles.net Rahstyles.net is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
How tha hell is it now safe for work?

Its not a porno site!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 07:55
Boofo's Avatar
Boofo Boofo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Real name: Rob
I'd get rid of that registration pop up on the forum. You'll lose a lot of possible registrations with that thing showing. I didn't stay after the box kept scrolling.

And the opening flash is a little misleading. You click on what you think it the forum box and up pops a screen about PayPal. Makes it feel like you have to pay to enter the site.

Just my 2 cents worth, doesn't really mean anything to most people. Carry on there, sir.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 12:29
Rahstyles.net Rahstyles.net is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
^ thanks for the comment..

i cant get rid of the register box.. cuz i want people to register right away!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 12:42
Boofo's Avatar
Boofo Boofo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Real name: Rob
Originally Posted by Rahstyles.net
^ thanks for the comment..

i cant get rid of the register box.. cuz i want people to register right away!!
You'll lose more registrations with it than without it. I might have signed up if it hadn't been there.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 19:55
Serenity Serenity is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Originally Posted by Rahstyles.net
How tha hell is it now safe for work?

Its not a porno site!

ummmm...maybe because of the chick in her underwear??

i agree with boofo....the box is doing more harm because people can't even see what you have to offer because it blocks out the categories.

honestly, i don't like it. it's much to busy and the design is played out.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28 Apr 2006, 20:07
Trana Trana is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
A woman in underwear is not technically NSFW in my office, but the background porno music makes it especially prone to the wrong idea.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 29 Apr 2006, 04:16
kriscad's Avatar
kriscad kriscad is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Originally Posted by Boofo
I'd get rid of that registration pop up on the forum. You'll lose a lot of possible registrations with that thing showing. I didn't stay after the box kept scrolling.

And the opening flash is a little misleading. You click on what you think it the forum box and up pops a screen about PayPal. Makes it feel like you have to pay to enter the site.

Just my 2 cents worth, doesn't really mean anything to most people. Carry on there, sir.

i agree

thats a huge mistake forums who want more members make
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29 Apr 2006, 04:17
Freesteyelz's Avatar
Freesteyelz Freesteyelz is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Originally Posted by Trana
A woman in underwear is not technically NSFW in my office, but the background porno music makes it especially prone to the wrong idea.
A bit of an ethics question but why are you looking at a site during work time? (Unless you monitor sites)
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29 Apr 2006, 04:20
Trana Trana is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Originally Posted by Freesteyelz
A bit of an ethics question but why are you looking at a site during work time? (Unless you monitor sites)
I monitor sites.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29 Apr 2006, 04:31
Freesteyelz's Avatar
Freesteyelz Freesteyelz is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Hahaa. Nice answer. :classic:
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29 Apr 2006, 06:11
kall's Avatar
kall kall is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Real name: Ace
Originally Posted by Your Shoutbox
[Today 04:57 AM] Rahstyles: haha i ip banned you . ass++++r .. and im currenty askin my tech to send a trojan to your computer.. Enjoy
Very mature.
__________________
vBulletin Styles (All styles compatible with 3.8.4 - Steel Blue 4.0 Available) | vBulletin Hosting
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: