Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Article Options
  #91  
Old 22 Aug 2010, 14:27
ThorstenA's Avatar
ThorstenA ThorstenA is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Originally Posted by CarcaBot View Post
...
That works fine on vbulletin 4.x ! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12 Nov 2010, 13:15
leitel leitel is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Real name: Larry Eitel
Can I use this approach to add articles to vB CMS?
__________________
Webmaster - NoBlood.org
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 24 Apr 2011, 20:22
av8or1 av8or1 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Originally Posted by ULFSoft View Post
how can i attach file when i want to create a thread with data manager?
i think that i must use class_dm_attachment.php but how?
can anyone help me?
(i am new to vb programming!)
Hi-

Did you figure out how to add a post with attachments? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 05 Dec 2012, 01:42
rey maximo rey maximo is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Hello, sorry for my English, I use translator

I made a script to insert answers in the test environment I worked perfect (was with vb4.11), but to pass it to the production environment (vb4.2) throws an error on the line where does this:
new vB_DataManager_Post ($vbulletin, ERRTYPE_STANDARD);
If I comment the line, the script continues, so that's the problem, the error is this:
Fatal error: Registry object is not an object in front of it class_dm.php and a large array of data. I do not understand it may be going, or if I change something in the latest version of vBulletin. Please let me help,
thank you very much

Last edited by rey maximo; 05 Dec 2012 at 03:27.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 05 Dec 2013, 15:31
bravura bravura is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Hello, thanks for all these helpful posts. But i have a couple question, i want to know about the Mobile API needed for showing all posts and Mobile API needed for creating new posts. Also if i can get the definition of these API that will be very much helpful for me. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 05 Dec 2013, 17:55
Lynne's Avatar
Lynne Lynne is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Real name: Lynne
You are talking about the Mobile Suite for 3.x and the API that you download from the members area in order to run the Mobile Suite? (This is the 3.x article forum.)
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 14:28
bravura bravura is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Hello,

I am doing Integration of my App with vBulletin Mobile API.
Can anyone suggest me what is the API method and what are the parameters needed for Creating Posts ?
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 14:52
tbworld tbworld is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Originally Posted by bravura View Post
Hello,

I am doing Integration of my App with vBulletin Mobile API.
Can anyone suggest me what is the API method and what are the parameters needed for Creating Posts ?
OOPS - I did it again, this is for VB4, Sorry!

I can give you a few links that helped me out when I was going through the code. You may have already looked at them.

vBulletin Mobile API code directory:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Early documentation post about the API
http://www.vbulletin.com/vbcms/conte...334-mobile-api

Thread from vBulletin.com about the mobile API
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-documentation

Last edited by tbworld; 06 Dec 2013 at 14:59.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 14:53
bravura bravura is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
You are talking about the Mobile Suite for 3.x and the API that you download from the members area in order to run the Mobile Suite? (This is the 3.x article forum.)
Thank you for your response.
I am not talking about the Mobile Suite for 3.x and i have not downloaded the API from the members area.
I am trying to integrate with vBulletin 4.2 using the REST Interface.




Thanks

--------------- Added 06 Dec 2013 at 15:22 ---------------

Originally Posted by tbworld View Post
OOPS - I did it again, this is for VB4, Sorry!

I can give you a few links that helped me out when I was going through the code. You may have already looked at them.

vBulletin Mobile API code directory:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Early documentation post about the API
http://www.vbulletin.com/vbcms/conte...334-mobile-api

Thread from vBulletin.com about the mobile API
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-documentation
Thank you for your response.
Yes I have already looked at them. But i couldn't able to figure out which API method is needed for Creating new Posts.
Also the following link doesn't say anything about the Parameters, required for the API method.
http://www.vbulletin.com/vbcms/conte...52-Method-List

I have logged in by calling the API method login_login and then registered the client by calling the API method api_init.
Now I have the Sessionhash, Accesstoken, clientid and Secret but i don't know Which API method i should call and what parameters i need to pass.


Thanks
Debashis

Last edited by bravura; 06 Dec 2013 at 15:20.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 16:13
ZUCCO's Avatar
ZUCCO ZUCCO is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Using codes . Just click on create new thread
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 16:14
bravura bravura is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Originally Posted by tbworld View Post
OOPS - I did it again, this is for VB4, Sorry!

I can give you a few links that helped me out when I was going through the code. You may have already looked at them.

vBulletin Mobile API code directory:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Early documentation post about the API
http://www.vbulletin.com/vbcms/conte...334-mobile-api

Thread from vBulletin.com about the mobile API
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-documentation
Thank you for your response.
I have not downloaded any Mobile API code. I just wanted to Integrate using the REST Interface.
If downloading the Mobile API code will help then can you please suggest me How can i download it and from where ?


Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 16:40
tbworld tbworld is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
You posted to a vBulletin3 thread, my post regarded vBulletin4. Unfortunately, I am not the right person to ask about vBulletin3.

The mobile templates and API are already included in vBulletin 4.

Last edited by tbworld; 06 Dec 2013 at 18:25.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 18:00
Lynne's Avatar
Lynne Lynne is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Real name: Lynne
Originally Posted by bravura View Post
Thank you for your response.
I am not talking about the Mobile Suite for 3.x and i have not downloaded the API from the members area.
I am trying to integrate with vBulletin 4.2 using the REST Interface.
Then you are posting in the wrong place. This is an article about vB3, not vB4.
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06 Dec 2013, 19:45
bravura bravura is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Originally Posted by tbworld View Post
You posted to a vBulletin3 thread, my post regarded vBulletin4. Unfortunately, I am not the right person to ask about vBulletin3.

The mobile templates and API are already included in vBulletin 4.
Thanks a lot for your help.
If the mobile templates and API are already included in vBulletin 4 can you please tell me from where i can get those APIs so that i can Integrate my Mobile App with them.



Thanks
Debashis

--------------- Added 06 Dec 2013 at 19:47 ---------------

Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Then you are posting in the wrong place. This is an article about vB3, not vB4.
Ok

Thank you for the help.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Article Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: