Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Curves - Light Professional Style Details »
Curves - Light Professional Style
Developer Last Online: Apr 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.7.3 Rating: (20 votes - 4.90 average) Installs: 179
Released: 21 Apr 2008 Last Update: 10 Jan 2009 Downloads: 3846
Not Supported Auto-Template Additional Files  

Curves - A Light Professional Style

4/30/08 - Upgraded to 3.7.0 Gold.
10/8/08 - Upgraded to 3.7.3.

Removed until further notice.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Light Style Nutz vBulletin 3.5 Admin CP Styles 10 04 Dec 2009 12:50
Convex-v1 Professional Light Skin (Many purposes) :: iiGFX.net Wassouf vBulletin 3.6 Styles 42 01 Sep 2009 14:48
Curves - Light Professional Style - 3.7.3 FiFtHeLeMeNt Modification Graveyard 2 03 Oct 2008 20:17
Light Style .Tim vBulletin 3.5 Styles 10 06 Aug 2005 14:57

Old 10 May 2008, 08:34

installed ,
friendly and nice
Old 12 May 2008, 14:55

Something Wrong

Dear Mark,

I like your design and uploaded, but I dont know what problem it showing like http://www.visiontogether.com/?styleid=4 please have a look why header and screen not align same like your , Please guide me how to solve.
Also can you tell me , how I can change the google advertisement code to my adsense ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 12 May 2008, 15:24

mvmtravel, you have the image directory uploaded to the wrong location. The images should be located here: http://www.visiontogether.com/curves

As far as the adverts:

NOTE: To Remove Advertisements, you simply go to the ADMINCP - > Style Manager - > Edit this styles templates - >
Revert all Ad location Templates to the default vBulletin value, or if you would like to use your own ads in place of the sample ads, edit each ad location template and replace the ad code with your own.

guv, go to the admincp, vbulletin options, style and language settings, and choose the postbit legacy version of the postbit.
Old 12 May 2008, 15:50

Mark, Thanks for quick reply. My name Is Ajay... After I unzip your curve directory, I can not see any image directory? Where I should find image directory or images, I just unzip your files, and load all the curve directory under root, is I am mistaking something?
Old 12 May 2008, 16:03

There is a directory in the zip called curves. In it, there are several other image directories such as, attach, avatars, buttons, editor, gradients, and so on. That curve directory needs uploaded to your root directory so your directory structure looks like this:

public_html
-----------curves
------------------attach
------------------buttons
------------------editor

etc.
Old 12 May 2008, 16:06

Hey Mark. First off, thanks for the design bud.

I am having a bit of an issue with the Thread Display title when someone clicks on a thread. If you look at the tab name in either IE or Firefox, it will say "'Thread Title' - After Dark#post1". Which template do I need to edit in order for the page title to read as "'Thread Title' - After Dark"?

Thanks again.
Old 12 May 2008, 16:08

Mark, Everything is same as you suggested, because I just unzip your directory and load directory under root http://www.visiontogether.com/curves , and all directory under curves... there are 14 directories under curves. But I don't understand where is the problem?
Old 12 May 2008, 16:22

http://www.visiontogether.com/curves/buttonbg.gif

If your directory structure was correct, I would see a image at this url.

I don't know what you are doing. When I try to access http://www.visiontogether.com/curves/ i get a forbidden error message, thus, you either have something set that doesn't allow access to that directory, or it doesn't exist. You are welcome to contact me via PM, and if you want, I would be happy to FTP the images to the correct location. I'd just need temp access. Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.
Old 12 May 2008, 16:40

Originally Posted by shanejeffery86 View Post
Hey Mark. First off, thanks for the design bud.

I am having a bit of an issue with the Thread Display title when someone clicks on a thread. If you look at the tab name in either IE or Firefox, it will say "'Thread Title' - After Dark#post1". Which template do I need to edit in order for the page title to read as "'Thread Title' - After Dark"?

Thanks again.

It would be in the SHOWTHREAD template which is not modified in this style. The code is at the top of the template:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Based on the code above, your title should be THREAD TITLE - FORUM NAME (title). Are you running vbseo or something else that would change that?
Old 12 May 2008, 16:49

Originally Posted by markbolyard View Post

guv, go to the admincp, vbulletin options, style and language settings, and choose the postbit legacy version of the postbit.
Many thanks Mark. All now working!

Another thing I would like to do, is to have alternating colours in the forum threads. (Im referring the the thread page inside a forum - not the posts themselves.)

At the moment, they are still displayed with vertical column colours. I'm assuming, this is going to be something similar to the solution you've suggested above - but not too clear!

Any ideas?

Many thanks again. Really like the design.
Old 12 May 2008, 16:58

Originally Posted by markbolyard View Post
It would be in the SHOWTHREAD template which is not modified in this style. The code is at the top of the template:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Based on the code above, your title should be THREAD TITLE - FORUM NAME (title). Are you running vbseo or something else that would change that?
It works fine now. I deleted the post as it was made before I installed this style. Apparently the thread display was jacked up and made a bad transition.

Anyways, fixed now
Old 12 May 2008, 17:03

Hi Mark, I just send you email and my FTP information . Thanks for your co-operation!!!
Old 12 May 2008, 17:12

You're all set. Your forums are not set up correctly, but replied to your email.. let me know.
Old 12 May 2008, 19:35

i really like this style. It's nice and clean. The only think I didn't like was the yellow so i edited the template a bit to my liking. I reused some of the graphics included in the style and removed the yellow from the header & the footer. I also edited most of the font colors and links.

Only thing that's left is the logo, but I'll have to wait until I can get a program to edit the psd.

Thanks for creating the style.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m2.jpg (42.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg main.jpg (45.3 KB, 40 views)
Old 14 May 2008, 20:04

thanks
installed