Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06 Aug 2006, 17:05

tournament-participation has static costs which directly go into the jackpot.

8 players paying 100 bucks each result in a 800-bucks-jackpot
Old 11 Aug 2006, 01:16

New Idea could you possibly add the date the tournament ended to the arcade modcp?

-----------------------------------EDIT

Also would it be possible to add some sort of comment system for each tournament? So like if 1 player is going to be gone or something they can type it in (like a shoutbox) and it will appear at the bottom of the tournament page only?

Last edited by Neo_obs; 13 Aug 2006 at 03:47.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 19:31

well on my forum I have one member who is really a freak (a very good one) he has almost every highscore on every game. Is it possible to add a future so one member can only have x highscores because one member with every highscore isn't really fun for the others...
Old 01 Sep 2006, 14:10

feature request / wish list:
use the vbulletin inherited permission system so that people using secondary usergroups don't have to redo their whole forum setup.

make an administration page accessible to usergroups/users that the admins choose. (so others can help install games, etc)
Old 08 Sep 2006, 03:09

Originally Posted by EasyTarget
feature request / wish list:
use the vbulletin inherited permission system so that people using secondary usergroups don't have to redo their whole forum setup.

make an administration page accessible to usergroups/users that the admins choose. (so others can help install games, etc)
here here. this would be a great addition for those have subscriptions setup as then we would be able yo offer more games for the subscribers to the forum
Old 22 Sep 2006, 14:41

I think it would be sweet if it were possible to store all the games on a remote server. I have three different forums with this mod. It would be great if all three were accessing the same games on a 4th server.
Old 26 Sep 2006, 03:21

Is there anyway of making a Game Challenge like the one Cyber has made for ibProArcade...????
Old 28 Sep 2006, 23:18

I third or fourth or fith the suggestion to have bigger tournaments. 8 is too small. 16 would be a good start.

Also the ability to add people to a tournament via username as well as ID.

A time limit would also be good. A setting that says you have so many hours, or days to play or you are disqualified.

The ability to set how many new games show up in the new games list as well as the top games list.

Last edited by Skedoozy; 28 Sep 2006 at 23:23.
Old 30 Sep 2006, 04:31

Originally Posted by Skedoozy
Also the ability to add people to a tournament via username as well as ID.

A time limit would also be good. A setting that says you have so many hours, or days to play or you are disqualified.

ohhh....

Good Ideas!

Also, I noticed the other arcade has this add-on that allows admin to set a daily drop in all scores, by percentage. I love this idea. I have my scores auto-pruned to give others a chance, but this is way better I think. Say you set it to 10%, then the score drop by 10% per day lowering the top score and giving players a chance to beat it. It also provides incentive to keep playing as your score drops.

Thanks Again Mr. ZeroPage. Great Stuff.
Old 04 Oct 2006, 00:47

Admin - Ability to upload games without having to ftp access your server (So you just upload to pretty much an attachment that will place it in the games folder)

tournament - Ability to make private tournaments that require a password to enter.

tournament - large scale tournaments (could be up to 128 players) where it is swiss rounds (rounds depend on number of players joined). Then a cut to top 8 where they play round robin from there on out.

Last edited by EasyTarget; 19 Oct 2006 at 06:59.
Old 12 Oct 2006, 09:16

Thanks for the Arcade. I love it!

As already mentioned, a tournament password so only invited players can take part, and the idea mentioned above about slowly clipping scores so they drop over time, a superb idea.
Old 17 Oct 2006, 17:18

Originally Posted by funky1
I think it would be sweet if it were possible to store all the games on a remote server. I have three different forums with this mod. It would be great if all three were accessing the same games on a 4th server.
I agree. That would be good.
Old 18 Oct 2006, 21:34

Group Tournaments
Members can create/join a group and there can be group tourneys.

Add-ons
When uploading the .xml it comes equipped with who is playing what game and for how long on the Whose Online link. Also the Top 5 newest games on the Forum Home might be cool as well.

Tournament Participants

I don't think that would be added though would be a cool add on. If a member joins a tournament and doesn't play after so long they get banned or fined so many points until they actually play,lol
Old 20 Oct 2006, 17:48

Originally Posted by Stunner
Tournament Participants
I don't think that would be added though would be a cool add on. If a member joins a tournament and doesn't play after so long they get banned or fined so many points until they actually play,lol
...wait for v2.5.7+
Old 25 Oct 2006, 00:55

Not sure if this was mentioned already but a link to play again on the right hand side of the game would be nice for the games that don't have play again button in the game only submit button. This way you don't need to submit to get to the play again or go back and forth. The refresh does not work very will for restarting the game either.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers