Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04 Nov 2006, 12:28

Pure genius. No idea why i ever stayed with V3. MrZeroPage is a legend.
Old 05 Dec 2006, 05:54

I am having issues with step 2.. Moving the scores.. I know I have a lot of sessions to move due to a lot of games, but I was looking in the database and I see LOTS of sessions with the score of 0.. Would it help to remove these? I know there is an option to remove all 0 scores in the admincp for v3arcade, but I really dont think its doing anything other that keeping it from being seen in the highscores templates.. If I should remove these from the database, what would the query be?

DELETE FROM `arcade_sessions` WHERE `score` = 0
???????

Is that safe?

The error I get when performing step 2 is

Welcome to the ibProArcade-Converter v1.0
=========================================
Converting SCORES

Please wait...
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in *websitepath*\includes\class_core.php on line 363

So I am guessing its just too much.. Is there somewhere I can increase that time out period??

Any suggestions.. I see the results of step 1, and I am very excited to finish this off.... PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 05 Dec 2006, 10:06

Ok seems you really have too much scores.

Remove all with zero value ...
Old 09 Dec 2006, 22:25

This converter (and the arcade of course) are just great stuff.
Thanks!
Old 26 Dec 2006, 01:11

do we lost gameid number when we convert or will they stay the same ... coz i have a lot links on other sites which point to an game and i dont wanna lose them
Old 27 Dec 2006, 14:36

gameid is stable, but the link maybe somehow different ...
Old 29 Dec 2006, 10:35

Originally Posted by MrZeropage View Post
Ok seems you really have too much scores.

Remove all with zero value ...
DELETE FROM `arcade_sessions` WHERE `score` = 0
worked by the way.. I never posted since.. But all went well after i ran that query.. I have tripled the amount of games we have due to converting.. Thanks

@altdelete47:
Thanks for using ibProArcade
That is a thing I thought of to integrate in AdminCP for next v2.5.7+: prune all lower scores of a user per game if setting is changed to "save only users top score", or just provide a function in "Score Tools" for that.
By now there is no option to do that automatically, sorry.
Is this an option yet? I like the leaderboard, but many players have 1st, 2nd,3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, whatever... From the old system and the leftover scores... Just curious how to do this if possible.. Basically just removing all but the highest score of each user in each game...

Thanks again
Old 30 Dec 2006, 11:20

Got some feedback on this for you. With 150,000 users, the converter script always timed out on step 2.
So I put in a line of code:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Inserting the echo ("$counter, ");

After which it ran just fine.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 23:55

Excuse me for being a newbie, but how exactly do you start the converter? I uploaded it to the root but how do I make it run?

Thanks
Old 06 Jan 2007, 13:19

simply call it

http://www.yourforum.com/converter.php
Old 09 Jan 2007, 01:50

Dude, I don't mean to be a pain in the butt about this but I've been all over this board trying to find the template modifications for the ibProArcade. I uploaded some styles on my board and for some of them I've had to go back into the Edit Templates to update the vbPlaza which is working fine, but I need to do this for the Arcade to show up on the new styles and I've searched this site until my fingers hurt without much luck. It's not in the Readme file or else I wouldn't be here. Please can you provide the hacks for me to update the Edit Template...I'd really appreciate it...I'll even bookmark it...
Old 09 Jan 2007, 07:41

arcade/skins/
Old 09 Jan 2007, 13:09

Originally Posted by AuroraStorm View Post
Dude, I don't mean to be a pain in the butt about this but I've been all over this board trying to find the template modifications for the ibProArcade. I uploaded some styles on my board and for some of them I've had to go back into the Edit Templates to update the vbPlaza which is working fine, but I need to do this for the Arcade to show up on the new styles and I've searched this site until my fingers hurt without much luck. It's not in the Readme file or else I wouldn't be here. Please can you provide the hacks for me to update the Edit Template...I'd really appreciate it...I'll even bookmark it...
You're in the wrong thread. You can re-download the correct hack here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=ibproarcade
Old 13 Jan 2007, 01:12

VERY NICE! I LOVE IT! Thanks alot man!
Old 21 Jan 2007, 15:53

conversion went along very smooth

conversion went along very smooth
kept all my high scores

Last edited by carbide; 21 Jan 2007 at 15:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost