Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
BBR - Useful Links on Member Action Dropdown. Details »
BBR - Useful Links on Member Action Dropdown.
Mod Version: 1.04, by BBR-APBT (Member) BBR-APBT is offline
Developer Last Online: Feb 2014 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.0.2 Rating: (22 votes - 4.91 average) Installs: 195
Released: 23 Dec 2009 Last Update: 02 Mar 2010 Downloads: 755
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template  

I will no longer support vBulletin because of IB and the agile development, and they are not fixing bugs like they should. Instead they add bloat.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbr_useful.PNG
Views:	1157
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	107964   Click image for larger version

Name:	bbr_useful_admin.PNG
Views:	783
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	107965   Click image for larger version

Name:	useful.PNG
Views:	1036
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	108245   Click image for larger version

Name:	usefulbanned.PNG
Views:	830
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	108246  

Show Your Support

  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Comments
  #2  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 01:51
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Future Additions:
Manage User - added
Ban and Unban Members - added
Edit Banning Reason - added
Edit Signature - added
Edit User Forum Permissions - added
Edit U ser Options - added

If you have a suggestion for a link to add post it in this thread.

Last edited by BBR-APBT; 22 Jan 2010 at 01:07.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 02:38
Trek Trek is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Tagged.

If you add in the banning options, please also add in the ability to select that you want to delete all posts and PMs by them as well. Otherwise, you'll just need to go into the AdminCP anyway. Plus, make sure there's a "Are you sure" type of thing.

Goods stuff though, I'll use for sure when I take vB4 live.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 02:49
dcuellar dcuellar is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thank you sir.

Any way of adding in a "donate" option? User would have to have a field filled out with their paypal account on it.

This would be huge for our forum.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 02:53
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Very nicely done.
__________________
-Jason / WTF!?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 03:14
milsirhc's Avatar
milsirhc milsirhc is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanks! Looks great!

It works well in the thread view, however on Forum Home, I noticed that if I've login as Admin, I can see the option for Private Messaging, however if I log in as other user (or super moderator), PM option is not available.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 03:17
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally Posted by dcuellar View Post
Thank you sir.

Any way of adding in a "donate" option? User would have to have a field filled out with their paypal account on it.

This would be huge for our forum.
I can do that for you personally. Give me a day or two, do you have private messages turned on here?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 03:23
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally Posted by milsirhc View Post
Thanks! Looks great!

It works well in the thread view, however on Forum Home, I noticed that if I've login as Admin, I can see the option for Private Messaging, however if I log in as other user (or super moderator), PM option is not available.
That User must have a setting set or a setting in the adminCP somewhere regarding that. The default ones that was there also use the vbulletin permissions just as they were before I touched them.

Only thing I did to them was reorder them and give you the option to turn a link on and off.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 03:25
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally Posted by Trek View Post
Tagged.

If you add in the banning options, please also add in the ability to select that you want to delete all posts and PMs by them as well. Otherwise, you'll just need to go into the AdminCP anyway. Plus, make sure there's a "Are you sure" type of thing.

Goods stuff though, I'll use for sure when I take vB4 live.
I will look into your suggestion to delete all threads and what not. I will have the Manage User additions some time over the weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 03:52
dcuellar dcuellar is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Originally Posted by BBR-APBT View Post
I can do that for you personally. Give me a day or two, do you have private messages turned on here?
I should. Let me know otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 04:22
AzzidReign's Avatar
AzzidReign AzzidReign is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Looks good!

Tagged for when I get vb4 installed.
__________________
Xbox 360 Mods
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 04:33
MattZ DSLR MattZ DSLR is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Where do I find those links on the forum?
installed and can't find them ??
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23 Dec 2009, 14:02
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Originally Posted by MattZ DSLR View Post
Where do I find those links on the forum?
installed and can't find them ??
Did you go edit the settings in the adminCP?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26 Dec 2009, 20:42
BBR-APBT's Avatar
BBR-APBT BBR-APBT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Added Manage user options.
You can either turn them all on or all off.
The manage user section is not configured per link its the whole section.

I can make it per link if enough of you say to make it per link for the manage user section.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 27 Dec 2009, 02:34
valendono valendono is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
got problem with blog status on postbit.. actualy they have 8 blog entries .. what is 1 and another 1 ?

Blog Entries: 1
Blog Entries: 1
Blog Entries: 8
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: