Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 13 Jan 2004, 12:23
Kruppa Kruppa is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Suddenly I'm unlicensed?!

Been coming here for months, and been installing hacks from here for almost as long. Yet today I come online it it says I'm unlicensed. Is there something wrong with the board today?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13 Jan 2004, 13:00
NTLDR's Avatar
NTLDR NTLDR is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Real name: Lee Botley, BSc (Hons)
*moved to correct forum*

There arn't any problems that I'm aware of. Please click here (vB-germany users click here) and make sure the email address you use here on vB.org is entered in the form.
__________________
Lee Botley, BSc (Hons) - vBulletin.org Moderator
http://www.thesistersthree.com/lee/sigs/signature.ts3
The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

WinterDir .:. vBindex v2.1 for vB2 .:. vBindex v3.0.0 RC5 for vB3
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13 Jan 2004, 13:18
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by NTLDR
*moved to correct forum*

There arn't any problems that I'm aware of. Please click here (vB-germany users click here) and make sure the email address you use here on vB.org is entered in the form.
I get that all the time, re-loading the page ussally fixes it for me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13 Jan 2004, 13:47
filburt1 filburt1 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by Brad.loo
I get that all the time, re-loading the page ussally fixes it for me.
He is actually showing up as unlicensed, though.

Try updating the form to which NTLDR linked and enter your e-mail addresses in all three fields.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13 Jan 2004, 15:52
StarBuG's Avatar
StarBuG StarBuG is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
I had this problem with vb-germany (Im customer of vb.com)!
Try to enter your email twice in the member area this worked for me!

Maybe the first email field is bugy

Greetings

StarBuG
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28 Jan 2004, 12:32
Chris|vB Chris|vB is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Originally Posted by StarBuG
I had this problem with vb-germany (Im customer of vb.com)!
Try to enter your email twice in the member area this worked for me!

Maybe the first email field is bugy

Greetings

StarBuG
i put them in all 3 just in case and it worked great try that again.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 16:04.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: